We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hisaronu in June - Pine Hill hotel

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon Tyne
reviews: 10
Hisaronu in June - Pine Hill hotel

Hi

I will be visiting Hisaronu for the first time this June with my boyfriend. Can you tell me what kind of weather to expect mid June?

We will be staying in the Pine Hill Hotel, I have heard good things about this hotel, but do you have any tips about places to eat and trips to go on near by?

We are 21 and 22 years old and enjoy water sports and love animals so we are looking forward to the safari trip!

Any tips on places to go and things to do are welcome :)

Thanks

NW UK
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
reviews: 56
1. Re: Hisaronu in June - Pine Hill hotel

Mid June should be just about perfect, not too hot but hot enough to swim and get a nice tan, etc.

Have a look at the top questions regarding trip prices which gives you plenty of choices, apart from the jeep safari- which is a must- the boat trips are also a must do.

Also have a look at the restaurants link, you will be spoilt for choice!

Newcastle upon Tyne
reviews: 10
2. Re: Hisaronu in June - Pine Hill hotel

Thank you :)

rochdale,lancashire
reviews: 8
3. Re: Hisaronu in June - Pine Hill hotel

The weather will be beautiful we are also going in june myself and my husband weve been 12 times to turkey and the pinehill is on the main strip bars and resteraunts are all around you you can get a short bus ride to olideniz where im sure you will happy with lots to do . please don't worry you will have a brill time we go on the 29th staying for 2 weeks ,take mozzy spray and plenty of sun cream it can get really hot

have a great stay

Darlington
reviews: 4
4. Re: Hisaronu in June - Pine Hill hotel

Hi

You will love Hisaronu, its a great place to go. Just a little thing though the only animals you will see on the safari are goats, cows and maybe a tortoise if you are very lucky! The jeep safari takes you to historical sights, Saklikent Gorge and Patara beach, you get wet and dusty and its a fantastic day out. You have loads of fun and its well worth going on, just don't be disappointed with the lack of animals! Lol

Nicky

south shields
reviews: 9
5. Re: Hisaronu in June - Pine Hill hotel

We are also going to the pine hills in june (again) the weather is always hot at this time of year although it's not too hot in the evening due to being half way up the mountain. You must try the BBQ at the hotel every Thursday. The jeep safari is not to see animals, it's basically a water fight between the jeeps. Don't forget your towel as you will get wet, 3 litre bottle of water should do with a super soaker water gun or water ballons. some people take a bag of sweets in wrappers which you can get from AZDA along from the hotel to throw to local kids en route, watch for the kids waiting for the jeeps with the hoses, they will get you.

Swansea, United...
6. Re: Hisaronu in June - Pine Hill hotel

I agree it's more like a Jeep ride through rough ground not an animal. To be seen Lodz good laugh and a great day though also try quad biking great value

7. Re: Hisaronu in June - Pine Hill hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu