We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to eat at lunch??

Which Javea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester, uk
reviews: 75
where to eat at lunch??

Hi

we area group of 4 adults 4 children and we are planning a day or 2 at the beach (Arenal) where would you recommend for lunch that suits us all - our criteria would be:

Preferably spanish with pleanty of fish

Reasonable priced

Suits a child who is a picky eater

You can hear yourself think/talk.

I hope our criteria isn't to restrictive many thanks

L

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Denia
1. Re: where to eat at lunch??

AsturiasWein - think that is the right spelling! Regulars correct me if I'm wrong please. It has red and White striped awning and a bakery attached. The reason I would recommend is that although it's not a totally traditional Spanish restaurant, they still do lovely authentic meals and more importantly are wonderful with children. You will still get lots of seafood dishes and also traditional meat dishes (stews etc.) There is a childrens menu and they bring them pencils and lollies etc. Just really, really lovely atmosphere - definitely somewhere to talk and you will hear Spanish and non Spanish voices. It has a lovely terrace that looks over the beach (as all of the restaurants do along Arenal). A great place for Sunday lunch. Can't wait for October now as that is the next time we are out.

manchester, uk
reviews: 75
2. Re: where to eat at lunch??

Thanks so much for that. We're there in October too.

3. Re: where to eat at lunch??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 13, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Javea
More Javea Topics