We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Azul

Which Denia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Zealand
Bahia Azul

We are booked in for the end of February is this a good place to stay is there any public transport close by and what else is close by see they say no bars and restautants so how far away are they We are from New Zealand so would like as much information about this timeshare as possible if you dont hire a car would you stay there is you can got by ferry to Ibiza would like to know about this also and taxis to Denia Hope to hear from somebody soon Regards Vicki Offen

Benitachell
reviews: 7
1. Re: Bahia Azul

www.denia.net

Las Marinas area is a very busy area for tourists

Public transport: Train, bus, and coach station in town

Plenty bars and restaurants

From NZ - can't help you on this one :-) Shame you guys lost the Americas Cup ! (check my bio)

To get out and about you are probably better off with car hire. If you want to stay local then everyting is close by.

Denia is a ferry port with about 6 crossings a day to Ibiza. Fast service is 2.5 hours crossing; slower is 4 hours.

No problem in getting taxis

Not sure when the "Fallas" is in Denia but it might be when you are there - this is not to be missed. I will check this weekend.

Any other questions just ask.

Steve

New Zealand
2. Re: Bahia Azul

Hi Steve thanks for all your help do you know the Bahia Azul timeshare at all can you walk to anything from it our do you have to get a taxi to Denia how far away is it. How hot is it in February. Regards Vicki

Benitachell
reviews: 7
3. Re: Bahia Azul

Don't know the specific complex but I've found it on google maps. TRipadvisor won't let me post the html link as it's greater than 140 characters.

It's actually closer to Els Poblets than Denia so it's a good 3 to 4 miles from Denia town centre; I'd guess that the complex might run it's own shuttle service into town but a taxi run into Denia won't be very expensive.

You will miss the "Fallas" as that is mid March.

4. Re: Bahia Azul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, September 11, 2009