We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frederick Area Extended Stay with Child

Which Frederick hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Louisiana
reviews: 1
Frederick Area Extended Stay with Child

My husband is going to be working in the Frederick, MD area for Irene damage for the next few months. My 7 year old son and I are going with him (he is home schooled). We will probably be there for anywhere from 1 to 3 months, maybe more, from what I'm hearing. Any area/ city somewhat close to Frederick.

We need to find a clean, comfy place with a kitchen since we will be there a while. I would obviously like to keep the cost as low as possible since we will be staying for so long and will be paying for it ourselves. Under 100 dollars would be awesome! Even a condo/ vacation rental that fits the same criteria if you know of any. It would also be great to have a pool and some things within walking distance nearby as we are bringing only 1 vehicle. I'm not even sure how bad the area is as far as damage. Would appreciate any and all help as quickly as possible because we leave in the next week! Thanks! :)

4 replies to this topic
Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
reviews: 12
1. Re: Frederick Area Extended Stay with Child

I am kind of confused. Frederick barely got any Irene damage. Just a few downed trees and branches.

Louisiana
reviews: 1
2. Re: Frederick Area Extended Stay with Child

There is a call center there that he will be working out of mainly. It is the call center for pretty much the whole east coast.

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
reviews: 12
3. Re: Frederick Area Extended Stay with Child

OK...well, keep in mind Frederick is a small town. You won't find furnished places for rentals here. Your best bet is an Extended Stay hotel or something similar. Or you could look on Home Away for places closer to Washington DC.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 40
4. Re: Frederick Area Extended Stay with Child

here is one link.

apartmentguide.com/apartments/…

There are companies that will rent furniture short term.

Also search extended stay frederick and places like this pop up

extendedstayamerica.com/hotels/frederick-wes…

good luck

Reply to: Frederick Area Extended Stay with Child
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted