We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adventure Park USA

Which Frederick hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 39
Adventure Park USA

Since there does not seem to be any forum for New Market, Maryland ... then let me ask people who have been to Adventure Park USA amusement park in Frederick County to give us a "book report".

Also, is a Christian resort? I wondered about that since I saw the fish symbol on the bottom of their webpages.

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
reviews: 10
1. Re: Adventure Park USA

I live right across Route 70 from the park. When they do their birthday celebration, we can see the fireworks from our house. : )

The owners are Christian, and they play Christian music over the speaker system (in bathrooms, etc) but the rides and games are normal theme park rides and games.

My friends' kids love it. It's not too expensive and you don't need to spend the whole day there if you don't want to.

2. Re: Adventure Park USA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 27, 2011