We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

guide in Motril

Which Motril hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Clarita...
guide in Motril

Looking to hire an English speaking guide with vehicle capable of transporting four adults. Will arrive via cruise ship in Motril onThursday, April 24 at 0800 hours. Wish to visit The Alhambra (Granada). Need to return to ship in Motril by 1930 hours on Thursday April 24. Please indicate availability and pricing.

7 replies to this topic
Houston, Texas
1. Re: guide in Motril

We are also going to be there at this time If you need two more people to join group ..please let us know..btw, I speak fluent Spanish ..are you on the holland america cruise?

Santa Clarita...
2. Re: guide in Motril

Yes, we will be on the Ryndam. We want to go to Granada when we are in Motril. There are 4 of us. I've found a private tour,but they haven't confirmed our reservaton yet. I will add 2 more.

Houston, Texas
3. Re: guide in Motril

Great thank you so much if you need any more info please let me know..I also contacted Spain day tours and are waiting for confirmation i can request they add you as well in case one or the other doesn't work out..seems that the problem are the actual tickets to Alhambra ..I looked at their site and they are sold out..that is why I contacted the tour co...are you going for the 27 days? Btw.. My name is Marci and my husband is Joseph ..getting anxious now that the date is so close....

Santa Clarita...
4. Re: guide in Motril

Hi Marci. We are going for 12 days, Barcelona to Dover. I'm Sharon, my husband is Jim and our daughters are Allison (28) and Stephanie (24). Good idea to check with them as well. I'll let you know if I hear back. My direct e-mail is: sharonandersonmoore@gmail.com

Troup, Texas
5. Re: guide in Motril

My husband and I will be on Holland Ryndam Cruise and interested in same tour. Let me know if we can join in a tour to Alhambra and Granada. Phyllis and Gene

Troup, Texas
6. Re: guide in Motril

My husband and I will be on Holland Ryndam Cruise and interested in same tour. Let me know if we can join in a tour to Alhambra and Granada. Phyllis and Gene

Torre del Mar, Spain
reviews: 28
7. Re: guide in Motril

Motril is an uninteresting town and the only reason I can see for a cruise ship docking there is it's almost as close as you can get by sea to Granada.

Consider:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g187443-d1…

Reply to: guide in Motril
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Motril
More Motril Topics