We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATL Hotels with Jacuzzi in Room

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Orleans
ATL Hotels with Jacuzzi in Room

My wife and I are coming to Atlanta in May. What hotels in Atlanta have a jacuzzi in the room?

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 76
1. Re: ATL Hotels with Jacuzzi in Room

I don’t see a way to search for this amenity on TA, but Yelp has this list:

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_desc=jacuzzi+tub+in+room+hotel&find_loc=Atlanta%2C+GA

I cannot imagine taking a bath in a hotel Jacuzzi, knowing that the jets have circulated water from the baths of so many other guests.

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 27
2. Re: ATL Hotels with Jacuzzi in Room

I dont think "bathing" is quite what they have in mind!

atlanta ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 17
3. Re: ATL Hotels with Jacuzzi in Room

We live here, so there is no reason to use the hotels (with or without the bacteria pool), so read the reviews of fellow travelers on various sites. If I were you, I would go buy a gallon of bleach (usually less than $1.00), fill the jacuzzi tub with water and bleach when you arrive --- run it for awhile, drain, and it should be good and safe for you later that evening --- might want to run a second round of clean water in between to clear out the bleach smell. This is not a uniquely "Atlanta" thing, I never trust maids who don't speak english, who come from 3rd world countries to do proper cleaning in any hotel. I think the Hilton @ Perimeter Center might meet your needs:

raveable.com/ga/…l1675c2t1

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 76
4. Re: ATL Hotels with Jacuzzi in Room

" I never trust maids who don't speak english, who come from 3rd world countries to do proper cleaning in any hotel."

Wow. Just wow.

5. Re: ATL Hotels with Jacuzzi in Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 31, 2015