We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Atl-Need My Hair Done!

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ohio
Visiting Atl-Need My Hair Done!

I'll be visiting the Lithonia, and Decatur areas, and need my hair done (relaxer and style)...any suggestions!!

atlanta, GA
reviews: 4
1. Re: Visiting Atl-Need My Hair Done!

i live here and have been to a lot of salons...my favorite i've been going to now for a year is N'Seya.

Go to the one located at 916 joseph e lowery blvd.--the other is off 285 (a headache) and gets crowded.

When you enter you will see it is spacious and the fountain with coi fish is very nice. ask for renee (very popolar stylist) or if you want a FaB! style ask for sharonda. you won't be disappointed!and don't be shy to ask for a water or juice as you sit under the dryer (complementary) and makes you feel better sitting under that hot dryer with your legs propped on the little stool like the DIVA you will leave looking like!!:)

ohio
2. Re: Visiting Atl-Need My Hair Done!

Thanks aphotog!

3. Re: Visiting Atl-Need My Hair Done!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, August 14, 2009