We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Problems purchasing tickets for Coca Cola World anyone?

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, Scotland
reviews: 3
Problems purchasing tickets for Coca Cola World anyone?

Hi there,

Is it just me or has anyone actually managed to buy online tickets for the tours at Coca Cola World lately? I have tried several times and when it comes to choosing the date of the tour the calendar does not open up and a screen with "unexpected error" appears. I've tried to buy various different tickets but I still get the same result. I've emailed and called them (phone lines goes dead) so I'm ready to give up...

I wanted the VIP tickets, otherwise I would just take my chance and turn up on the day.

Aberdeen, Scotland
1. Re: Problems purchasing tickets for Coca Cola World anyone?

For anyone interested, according to coca cola there is a compatibility issue with some versions of explorer hence the difficulty in buying tickets for some. I was eventually able to do so on my Ipad, so that is one more item crossed off my to do list.

Halifax, Canada
reviews: 81
2. Re: Problems purchasing tickets for Coca Cola World anyone?

Glad you were able to get your tickets! That is on my to-do list for my trip next week as well.

Aberdeen, Scotland
3. Re: Problems purchasing tickets for Coca Cola World anyone?

I'm getting excited about our trip even though it is 7 weeks away! I spent yesterday booking most of our tours, museums, concert tickets etc...which definitely got me in the holiday mood. I was pleased that Coca Cola actually responded to my email as I was getting pretty frustrated not being able to get the website to work. Hope you are having fun planning your trip. I feel like a big kid about my itinerary. Happy travels!!

Grande Prairie...
reviews: 46
4. Re: Problems purchasing tickets for Coca Cola World anyone?

Glad for the heads up on the booking issue, we are visiting in October and plan to tour coca cola world.

5. Re: Problems purchasing tickets for Coca Cola World anyone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:12 am, September 08, 2013
Grande Prairie...
reviews: 46
6. Re: Problems purchasing tickets for Coca Cola World anyone?

I hope you'll gave a report of the place after.......I'm wondering if there is enough history /museum for me to enjoy it.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 76
7. Re: Problems purchasing tickets for Coca Cola World anyone?

There are 1924 reviews here

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g60898-d10…

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 54
8. Re: Problems purchasing tickets for Coca Cola World anyone?

Is this something you need to buy tickets for ahead? We were just going to show up... I missed coca cola world on my last two trips to the states due to various timings of the old one closing and new one reopening so would hate to miss it again...

Decatur, GA
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 79
9. Re: Problems purchasing tickets for Coca Cola World anyone?

It would be advisable to purchase advance tickets. And, while you're at it, get tickets for the Georgia Aquarium next door. I think combo tickets are available.

10. Re: Problems purchasing tickets for Coca Cola World anyone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 11, 2014