We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Atlanta for 2 days as part of honeymoon...

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Roanoke, IN
reviews: 23
In Atlanta for 2 days as part of honeymoon...

Hey all,

We're heading down to Disneyworld this upcoming week, but due to my affinity for the Georgia Aquarium, we're stopping for a few days in Atlanta to hang out a bit.

We already got our "citypass" and will be hitting up a few of those, but need some ideas for our nights. We're pretty fun and looking for something memorable...any suggestions for dinner? While we're not opposed to having a nice meal...we can't really afford a truly expensive affair. I could see spending around 30 a plate or so (I know, probably not much in downtown Atlanta).

Any other must stop spots while we're there?? Thanks all!!

Philadelphia
reviews: 15
11. Re: In Atlanta for 2 days as part of honeymoon...

Looks like one of the above posters is promoting the "atlcruzers" site on all replies...

Edited: 12:33 am, January 27, 2013
12. Re: In Atlanta for 2 days as part of honeymoon...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 29, 2014