We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

new international terminal at atlanta

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
reviews: 1
new international terminal at atlanta

I am arriving in from Dublin with Delta and then onward to Orlando. I know the new terminal is open. I have 2 hours to tansfer, is this ok? Also as I'm not keen on the plane train, can I use the walkway from F to domestic terminal?

Brevard, North...
reviews: 129
21. Re: new international terminal at atlanta

We are arriving by auto and hope to park in the International Terminal parking lot. How much time should we allow for parking, customs, passport control, TSA screening and check-in on KE 1:00 pm flight?

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 73
22. Re: new international terminal at atlanta

So you know, the international terminal doesn't have economy parking. You'll have to pay the more expensive daily rate. I usually park off-site and take a shuttle because I'm cheap.

I would plan on being parked 2 to 2.5 hours before your flight. Security at the international terminal usually goes VERY quickly, and you'll probably have plenty of time to wait. But once I did encounter a badly managed line and it took about 20 minutes. You don't have to go through passport control or customs when departing from Atlanta. They'll verify the passport at the ticket counter where you check your bags.

23. Re: new international terminal at atlanta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 20, 2014