We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

URGENT, Atlanta airport hotels that offer day rates?

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mill Valley
reviews: 1
URGENT, Atlanta airport hotels that offer day rates?

I am arriving atlanta 5:40am with 10 hours before my flight to Paris, so I basically want a room 6am to 4pm. Does anyone know SPECIFICALLY of an Atlanta airport hotel that offers a day rate? So far I've called 10 different places - each time having to dial a long distance #, none of the 800# personnel have that information -- only to find they do not do day rates.

Savannah, Georgia
reviews: 1
1. Re: URGENT, Atlanta airport hotels that offer day rates?

I think the problem may be that they may not have rooms cleaned and available at that time. I would think that the rate would be the same no matter how many hours you stayed or when. It's the one time use of the room and the clean up (fresh towels, etc) afterwards that sets the charge. It would not matter if it were 6:00 AM or 6:00 PM.

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 45
2. Re: URGENT, Atlanta airport hotels that offer day rates?

I agree with Aileen. They're probably going to charge you one full "night's" use of the room due to the cleaning, etc., no matter what length of time you use it.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 76
3. Re: URGENT, Atlanta airport hotels that offer day rates?

You may be able to book it for the night before and request a late check-out so you can leave around 4.

Any major hotel will have an 800 number - check their websites.