We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babies in Atlanta!

Which Atlanta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 45
Babies in Atlanta!

Hi, guys! I know this isn't travel related and it will probably get yanked off, I wanted to let you know that I had my baby on Monday. He is 7 lbs., 12 ounces and 21 inches long. He is adorable and we're home doing well.I can't believe he's mine!

I may not be on as much in the next few weeks so I apologize in advance.

Northside Hosptial, btw, was fantastic. They treated us great.

Lilburn, Georgia
reviews: 73
1. Re: Babies in Atlanta!

congrats!

children are the greatest thing in life!

good to hear northside is still tops in the baby dept.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 76
2. Re: Babies in Atlanta!

Congratulations! When I noticed you hadn't been posting as much I figured that Peachy Jr. had made his appearance. That's exciting news!

Atlanta
reviews: 2
3. Re: Babies in Atlanta!

Congratulations!

Eatonton, Georgia
reviews: 3
4. Re: Babies in Atlanta!

Congratulations Peachy! I am so glad ya'll are home and doing well. Now there is another little Peachy traveller to give us insight on what to see and do with babies in Atlanta. I hope you were able to enjoy a short getaway before his arrival! Have a great weekend!

Columbia, South...
reviews: 70
5. Re: Babies in Atlanta!

Peachy, I'm so glad you posted... I've been wondering if everything was okay with you. How wonderful to hear that he and mommy both are happy and healthy! Congratulations to you and your husband! Have fun!!! :D

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 45
6. Re: Babies in Atlanta!

Thanks, everybody! We're doing well. My little one is pretty laid back so I've been blessed. Mom was here last week and MIL was here this past week, so I've managed to get some sleep here and there.

Savannah, Georgia
reviews: 4
7. Re: Babies in Atlanta!

Babies are truly a miracle from God!!! Many best wishes to you and yours!! Life is suddenly more meaningful when you realize you have a little one who depends totally on you!! Congratulations, and always try to nap whenever the baby does!! You'll get your strength back faster!

bwj54

8. Re: Babies in Atlanta!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, August 30, 2009