We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Learn Spanish in Utrera

Which Utrera hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Utrera, Spain
Learn Spanish in Utrera

Hi :)

I am looking for a place to learn Spanish in Utrera city. I'm here for 3 months (May - August, 2013) and would like to study Spanish during my free time. Does anyone know if there are open classes or someone who speaks English who willing to give lessons? It'd also be nice to know if there's English speaking community here.Thanks!!!

4 replies to this topic
Brussels, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Seville
reviews: 23
1. Re: Learn Spanish in Utrera

I don't know of a place in Utrera for learning Spanish. However Utrera is connected to Seville by Cercanias (local commuter) trains, and it takes 30 mins to get to Seville (one train every 15-20mins).

In Seville you'll have plenty of options for learning Spanish.

Lennoxtown
reviews: 2
2. Re: Learn Spanish in Utrera

Agree, super train service from Utrera into Sevilla (Santa Justa).

Saludos. Lindsay

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa de la Luz
reviews: 204
3. Re: Learn Spanish in Utrera

You could contact this place and enquire about local language schools. You will find that in Utrera the locals may wish to learn a foreign language and not too much scope for foreigners learning Spanish. http://www.bylingual.es/home.php

cork
4. Re: Learn Spanish in Utrera

Hi! I know that Bylingual (www.bylingual.es) offers many languages courses and a friend of mine was doing an Spanish course basic level. They are very friendly and professional and they also offer accommodation. All the staff speak English so won't have trouble to communicate.

Reply to: Learn Spanish in Utrera
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Utrera
Recent Conversations