We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Second Visit

Which Bugibba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chippenham
reviews: 13
Second Visit

Enjoyed Bugibba so much in October that booked again for March 2014. Been to Benidorm few times inbetween but love Malta as well. We unfortunately only found the Elvis Bar two nights before we came home. Question for you all. How do you get a ticket for a seat in this bar when Redent Falzon is on? Saw a bit of him when buying a drink but had to watch through the window as had to sit outside. Please anyone? Your help is appreciated.

Sue

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hammamet
reviews: 35
1. Re: Second Visit

Hi Sue,

I will be there in 05 Nov. Will find out for you.

Cas

chippenham
2. Re: Second Visit

Thankyou Cas that is so kind of you. Loved watching him last year( Elvis) that is but would love to sit inside. Noticed there's something on most nights in this bar but was about to go home when we found it. Loved Bugibba and telling everyone we know about it.

Bromley, United...
reviews: 6
3. Re: Second Visit

We just pop in there a couple of days before and book a table. Normally there at end of june and never had a problem in in getting a table.

chippenham
4. Re: Second Visit

Thanks for that June. Was kicking myself for not finding it sooner. Seemed to be about the only place with entertainment on.

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
reviews: 18
5. Re: Second Visit

Several places that have entertainment in Bugibba and Qawra.

Watson`s Bar, San Antonio hotel . Monovale and Grapevine to mention a few.

Graham

chippenham
6. Re: Second Visit

Thanks Graham you read my mind. Was just googling where else in the area had entertainment at night. Been spoilt with regards entertainment cos keep going to Benidorm. Also love Malta though. Just noticed that Redent Falzon( Elvis Tribute) been over to England last week. If known I may have gone to see him. Love him.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hammamet
7. Re: Second Visit

Talking of Watson's Bar, try to go in there on Friday's night when " Fiona" the drag queen is on. He (she) outragously hilarious.

Gravpevine is for live bands. Very good on Friday & Saturday nights. Veroniva the landlady is so welcoming. Every five mintes she would be out hadnling snacks and bites of all differnets sorts. You won't get back to your hotel hungry!!!

Cheers

Cas

chippenham
8. Re: Second Visit

Thanks Cas. Very helpful. Will come on here nearer the time(March going again) to jog my memory. In the meantime got another trip to Benidorm to look to yet. Yippee.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hammamet
9. Re: Second Visit

Sue

Just got back from Malta. The Elvis Priestly tribute shows are on Mondays and Fridays nights.

i went there Tuseday, and spoke the pub manager Simon who informed me that to attend the Elvis shows, you will need to go the pub the day before and a book yourself a seat. It is simple as that. When you book, he will ask how people in your group and the names and what time you will be arriving.

Go and enjoy.

Cheers

Cas

england
reviews: 1
10. Re: Second Visit

the bar you are interested in has a website.it is simons elvis tribute bar.went there 3 years ago and going back next year in may..enjoy your holiday.

Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations