We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

Which Bugibba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gloucester, United...
reviews: 4
Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

Hi all

We have just booked the Blue Sea Anton hotel & apts for may 2013.

Does anyone have any idea what it's like?

I believe it is having a refurb which is due to finish march 2013.

many thanks

kind regards

Mel

548 replies to this topic
Portstewart, United...
reviews: 27
451. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

hi ,john ,yes its open I am going for xmas.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hammamet
reviews: 35
452. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

J Lewis,

The blue sea San Anton hotel &apartments is very much opened!!!

Chester, United...
reviews: 9
453. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

The San Anton is very run down. The food is awful. The drinks are watered down and served in plastic cups. We have moved out to the Qwara Palace because we want spend New Years Eve at a good hotel!!!!!! The San Anton dreadful!!!!

Portstewart, United...
454. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

agree with most of what you say ,we just left on Saturday 28dec. what room were you in.

Portstewart, United...
455. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

graham it was nice to meet you,we had a great time in malta, weather was not bad. hotel food was not great but we surived , any way hope you and yours have a very happy new year.

Chester, United...
456. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

We were in 2632 and 2635 at the San Anton. We were supposed to be in adjacent rooms but they couldn't find the key for 2634. They didn't know if the key was lost or whether someone was using that room. They then tried to move us to two other adjacent rooms but they could find the keys for those!! so we had to stay where we were. Then they seemed to misplace the keys we did have!! They found them later. Then I found by mistake that my key (2632) opened 2635. So I tried it on 2634 and it opened that room. So many negative points I could make about this hotel if I had the time. The worst thing is the arrogant attitude shown by the sub-manager. I feel sorry for the front line staff who work long hours and have to face all the complaints. I am afraid that some of the British guests seemed drunk most of the day and their behaviour left a lot to be desired and include smashing a widow leading to the police being called. Awful hotel!!

Portstewart, United...
457. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

I agree with you ,the manager was usless just was not interested. the staff were great and we had clean towels every other day.

Chester, United...
458. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

He was very dismissive with me when I complained that the food was almost always cold. They had placed a microwave in the dining room after our first complaint but it was dirty inside and didn't have the right glass plate in it so didn't rotate. I note some posters have expressed some concerns about food hygiene. It seemed like food was re-heated from the previous day. It was seen being carted across the road in open containers. A lady we became friends with was moved twice due to room problems including a hole in the ceiling. I heard a man quite irate at reception because he hadn't been given the family room he booked. Another family said that they the hotel had no record of their booking. There were some clashes with restaurant staff when people were almost ordered to sit at certain tables away from their friends. We waited a couple of times in the rain before we were allowed in the restaurant. The kids' entertainment went on far too long and as late as 10;30 PM one night. I will be writing to the top management in Mallorca.. Some folks seemed happy with the hotel but most had some complaints. One women said the food wasn't fit for dogs. A few said it was s**t. The address is ... Blue Sea Hoteles.. CALLE GREMI DE FUSTERS (POL IND), 33 - OFIC 23, PALMA, 07009 , BALEARES

459. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, January 12, 2014

460. Re: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, January 12, 2014

Reply to: Blue Sea San Anton hotel & apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bugibba
Recent Conversations
More Bugibba Topics