We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

qawra night life feb 2014

Which Qawra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
luton
reviews: 3
qawra night life feb 2014

Any bars have disco or karaoke over the weekend, near canifor hotel.

hampshire_UK
reviews: 29
1. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

Just got back today from Qawra and can tell you that most of the bars and restaurants around the Canifor are open at weekends, but some are closing during the week. Simon's which is about 2 mins walk has entertainment most nights, but other bars are mainly limiting their entertainment to weekends - Karaoke (including a couple of week nights) at Watsons and the Little Waster on Friday, Saturday and Sundays. Both about 5 mins walk. There is a bit more going on around the square in Bugibba if you want to walk a bit further, or you could head down to St Julians/Paceville on the bus for a livelier atmosphere. Always a bit quieter this time of year but there will always be something to do.

luton
reviews: 3
2. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

thanks, are they friendly bars and do they also play music am taking my daughter with me in her twenties and she likes to dance can you suggest any bars.

Wolverhampton...
reviews: 107
3. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

I cannot remeber for the life of me the name and i am not sure if it will be open, but just off Bugibba Square there was a small themed bar, possibly 80s. I visited last year and had a little dance :) i think the cocktails were BOGOF too! Hopefully that may be open for you.

hampshire_UK
reviews: 29
4. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

Most bars in Malta are fairly friendly - in the Qawra several are run by British ex-pats. Not a lot with live music at this time of year as it is low season. A couple of hotels have live music several times a week, but is more geared to the more mature guests that Qawra attracts at this time of year - try the Santana at weekends or the Dolmen. As I mentioned earlier Bugibba square is a bit more lively - I can't think of any of the bar names, but as princessam22 mentioned there are bars of the type your daughter would like in that area. Incognito - about 5 mins from the Canifor is very popular with younger people and is open, but It was very quiet when I passed it last week, but worth checking out as they are very friendly and constantly get good TA ratings. But for music suited to the 20s/30s age group Paceville will always be your best bet at this time of year.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hammamet
reviews: 35
5. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

Jackie,

There are many bpubs and bars near Canifor. Very next door there is the Tourist Pub, run by the lovely landlady Jools. karaokes most night nights. The main raod off Canifor hotel is called Toursit Street. Along this thoroughfare there many morw bars and pubs. Elvis Priesly pub has live Elvis look alike guys singing their heart out. Especially the week-end. Next door is Murphy's pub (Irish pub). Further towards the bus station many other pubs and restaurant. There is alwys some entertainment going on.

You will have some great time I am sure.

Cheers

Cas

Cheers

Cas

Glasgow, United...
6. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

Hi...has anyone been to qawra on 31st dec for new year celebrations?...I have jst booked the soreda hotel for 2 weeks starting 30th dec...hope it is okay, fancied a wee change.

Island of Malta...
reviews: 30
7. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

If you really want nightlife head off to Paceville, that is where the real vibe is.

Bugibba, Malta.
8. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

Just to add to JaniceFen87, Paceville is the perfect place for young people, and people young at heart of course, but I wouldn't advise tourists in their 50's, 60's and older as this area is geared for the young and those with a preference for discos and night clubs. Plus there is the aggravation of getting back to Qawra/Bugibba. I am not for one minute saying Paceville is not enjoyable or safe, but there are plenty of bars with good entertainment in Qawra/Bugibba only a short walk from their hotels.

bristol
reviews: 23
9. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

Hi all

I am thinking of booking into the hotel Soreda in Qawra. Staying from 27/06 for 10 nights AI. How far walking is it to Bugibba. Not keen on the AI hotels there, but want to be close enough for something to be going on. Is Qawra got bars and restaurants ? We like a bit of life, but nightclubbing at 45 lol. thanks

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 18
10. Re: qawra night life feb 2014

Qawra and Bugubba merge into one. Only a 5/10 min walk from Sorenda to Bugibba Square. Lots of bars and restaurants around. Enjoy your holiday.

Get answers to your questions about Qawra