We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santana hotel Qawra

Which Qawra hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NorfolkUK
reviews: 1
Santana hotel Qawra

Hi there,

I am off to Malta for 4 days on thursday 16th Oct 2008. Never been there before and booked it last minute to get away for a few days and hopefully some sunshine....

Unfortunately this time I will be alone as my partner can't come.

Any tips on places to see/do?

Weather temperatures expected.?

My first time alone so going to be a big experience.

Any help greatly appreciated

Darren Barnes

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
1. Re: Santana hotel Qawra

the santanna hotel is lovely hotel and good food. good place for buggiba and surrounding areas..

Sandhurst Berks
Destination Expert
for Malta, Qawra
reviews: 32
2. Re: Santana hotel Qawra

With the bus terminus less than 2 minutes walk away then the islands are yours to discover.

Island of Malta...
Destination Expert
for Malta, Sliema
reviews: 11
3. Re: Santana hotel Qawra

Visit

www.maltaweather.com/5day-forecast.shtml

for the weather forecast.

Day 1 Take bus to Sliema , and book Harbour cruise

Afternoon , Go to Valletta.

Day 2 Take bus to Rabat and Mdina

Afternoon , Visit Ta Qali crafts village

Day 3 Free day shopping and sunbathing

Day 4 Sunday ? Take bus to Marsaxlokk fishing village..

Check the weather forcast for your day of sunbathing.

Give us your idea of a holiday for better suggestions??

It's a bit late today , but click on Things to Do and browse for ideas.

Try www.heritagemalta.com I think ???

newcastle
reviews: 1
4. Re: Santana hotel Qawra

we stayed herelast year for 2 weeks,we had ourwedding reception there,they were fantastic,food was lovely for our meal,we were bed and breakfast and like most places abroad the bacon wasnot as nice as ours/sausages too,but theyhad cereal,toast,maltese bread mmmmmmm thats all you need.we ate a few sandwiches which were lovely too,the rooms were fine we were in the smaller ones but were all we needed for us 3.there is so much todo and see in malta,you can visit every where on thebuses but i personally would do the organised trips for places like blue lagoon,gozo(maltas sister island)etc,saying that as its a short stay maybe miss these thingsout and visit valetta it is the capital city with plenty of shops wtc but has so much history around it too,visit,the upper and lower baracca if you go.hopeyou enjoy and have a good few days sight seeing.good luck

Chesterfield...
reviews: 70
5. Re: Santana hotel Qawra

Thanks everyone

We are off to this hotel on the 28th Feb 09 and are really looking forward to it as we get to read more reports saying how good the place is

Regards Gray

uk
Destination Expert
for Island of Gozo
6. Re: Santana hotel Qawra

nice hotel i have stayed there for many weekends. \nd the food is good. large roof top pool with loads of sunbeds for everyone.

7. Re: Santana hotel Qawra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 pm, October 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Qawra