We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Extended Stay Hotel near VA Medical Center

Which Richmond hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
reviews: 1
Extended Stay Hotel near VA Medical Center

My sister is looking for an extended stay hotel for up to 4-5 months while her husband is in the VA Polytrauma rehab hospital recovering from a terrible accident. She needs somewhere safe and reasonably priced (approx. $60 or less/night). Any recommendations would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

1. Re: Extended Stay Hotel near VA Medical Center

Her best bet will be to work through the support services at VA Polytrauma.

If she and you haven't already checked their website to see what types of services are provided, please do.

…va.gov/support/support-services.asp

The people there will be in a much better position to offer suggestions. Their staff and volunteers have access to resources that are not available to the general public.

I hope the recovery goes well. It's a long road, but he will be in good hands.

Don't hesitate to post again if you have specific questions about the area that you think we can help with.

2. Re: Extended Stay Hotel near VA Medical Center

As a hotel operator, I have worked for years providing lodging with the VA Medical Center and we are an Extended Stay facility. You can reply with questions about my facility or any general questions about the Richmond/North Chesterfield area.

3. Re: Extended Stay Hotel near VA Medical Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, December 16, 2013