We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Richmond Airport Hotels

Which Richmond hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sarasota, Florida
reviews: 4
Richmond Airport Hotels

Looking for a newer, clean hotel close to the Richmond airport. Looked at tripadvisor reviews and do not see very many good comments regarding airport hotels in Richmond.

Chesapeake, VA
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
reviews: 48
1. Re: Richmond Airport Hotels

The Doubletree and Hampton Inn both have good reviews right now. The Holiday Inn Airport and Courtyard Airport have so-so reviews. I usually stay at Holiday Inns and have never had a problem.

reviews: 10
2. Re: Richmond Airport Hotels

Holiday Inn is Fine as LONG as you stay in the MAIN Building. The outer wings of the Holiday Inn are awful

Richmond, Virginia
reviews: 54
3. Re: Richmond Airport Hotels

The Doubletree was closed in late 2004 and into 2005 for mold removal after Hurricane Isabel. It my understand all of the rooms were renovated during that time so I would think they were still in good shape after less than a year.

York, PA
reviews: 28
4. Re: Richmond Airport Hotels

There is a very nice Wingate Inn in Sandston, just two miles from the airport. The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. The hotel is reasonably priced and is an excellent value. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning and the hotel as a nice indoor pool area. If you haven't already gone on your trip, this would definitely be the place that I would recommend staying at near the Richmond Airport.

York, PA
reviews: 28
5. Re: Richmond Airport Hotels

FYI-The Holiday Inn Airport mentioned in some of the previous posts is no longer operating as a Holiday Inn. It is now an independent hotel called Richmond Airport Hotel.