We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need three month rental within walking distance of MIT

Which Cambridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oklahoma City...
reviews: 1
Need three month rental within walking distance of MIT

Hi folks,

I'm going to be in MIT from Sep 1 - Nov 30 this year, and would like to rent a furnished one or two bedroom house or apartment within walking distance of Vassar St.

It is just my wife and I, both non-smokers and we would be very respectful of the property.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
reviews: 20
1. Re: Need three month rental within walking distance of MIT

I assume you have checked in with MIT folks? Also, there are plenty of rental agencies out there. Have you contacted anyone with your specifications? Craigslist is an option, too but I would be very careful going that route. This place looks nice but don't know anything about it. https:/…furnished-apartment-11686.html

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Need three month rental within walking distance of MIT

Thanks for the response, Mahj!

MIT do have some listings, but most are only visible once you're on campus, and, of course, I'm not even in the country yet. I've contacted some apartments directly -- including this one -- but not rental agencies, so thanks for the tip, I'll check some out.

Cambridge...
reviews: 139
3. Re: Need three month rental within walking distance of MIT

I posted a response to your messag a few days ago. I did not hear anything or find my message so I am wondering if my message made it to you. I am always suspicious of things that do not seem to work the first time I have tried to use them. Any way here it is again. Did you find something? If not contact me.

Somerville...
4. Re: Need three month rental within walking distance of MIT

Craigslist sublet section

5. Re: Need three month rental within walking distance of MIT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 28, 2014