We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brunch at Henrietta's Table - anyone been?

Which Cambridge hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
reviews: 139
Brunch at Henrietta's Table - anyone been?

It has been on my list of brunch places to try but i still haven't gotten around to it. Just saw it reviewed on Phantom Gourmet and although it looked yummy I was surprised to hear it was $35! Quite pricey. Wonder if it's worth all the dough? Are they serving high-end items like Lobster because all I saw on tv was eggy/breakfasty type dishes.

jamaica plain
1. Re: Brunch at Henrietta's Table - anyone been?

I've been to brunch at henrietta's table, and it's really good. yes, it's a bit overpriced, but it's always been really well done when I've gone, and sitting outside in the courtyard when the weather's good is a treat! cambridge has so few places where you can eat outside.

wash dc
reviews: 1
2. Re: Brunch at Henrietta's Table - anyone been?

Incredibly fresh foods and interesting variety of selections along with all the expected brunch selections. Henrietta's breads, pastry and confections are exceptional. This place is way out of the ordinary for restaurant fare never mind a hotel. Great people watching every time I have been there.