We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

River City Round Up Sep 2010

Which Omaha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
reviews: 358
River City Round Up Sep 2010

Hi

My husband and I will be in Omaha in September around the time of the River City Round up so we are planning to buy tickets. I know the tickets don't go on sale until July and the concert acts aren't announced until April but wondered if anyone could tell me what kind of acts/who has performed in the past.

I'm also wondering if I will be able to buy tickets and pick them up on the day as I've never managed to get Ticketmaster to mail to Scotland.

Thanks

Gill

Omaha, Nebraska
reviews: 28
1. Re: River City Round Up Sep 2010

The acts have always been pretty decent US country acts. Past acts I can remember:

Montgomery Gentry

Reba McEntire

Sugarland

Big and Rich

Diamond Rio

Those would be the highlights. The lineup is typically one pretty big name and then two medium size bands.

I would think you could pick up at the will call window.

Might be worth shooting the Qwest an email and see what they say.

www.qwestcenteromaha.com/default.asp…

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 358
2. Re: River City Round Up Sep 2010

Thanks for this - looke like it might be good acts then.

Is there a better evening to buy the tickets for? I was thinking the Saturday evening would be better (Sunday isn't an option as we are heading home then) than the first night. I guess it's maybe a case of waiting until the schedule to come out next month.

Omaha, Nebraska
reviews: 28
3. Re: River City Round Up Sep 2010

The shows run Thursday, Friday, and Saturday; with Saturday typically being the biggest act I believe. It never sells out, so don't worry about it too much. It's been a few years since I've been to a concert for RCR, but they have always let anybody who wants to go down to the rodeo floor and watch the concert down there, so sometimes it doesn't matter where your seats are if you wanted to get a little closer to the act.

4. Re: River City Round Up Sep 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 30, 2010