We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cost of pack of cigarettes

Which Anchorage hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WAYNE NJ
cost of pack of cigarettes

can anyone tell me the cost of a pack of cigarettes or a carton cost...I know they vary but just a general idea plz

thanks

Bristol, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Alaska
reviews: 24
1. Re: cost of pack of cigarettes

Where are you buying these cigarettes? Anchorage has an additional tax so you may want to buy outside the city. I think you should expect $8-$9 a pack in the Anchorage area.

Seward,Alaska
Destination Expert
for Seward
reviews: 46
2. Re: cost of pack of cigarettes

Marlboro's at Walmart in Anc are around $10 a pack. Spacefry is right on the taxes... one of the few things that's cheaper in Seward and even cheaper in Soldotna $5+ for Maverick, Pall Mall.. Marlboro's in the $6

Fritz Creek, Alaska
reviews: 58
3. Re: cost of pack of cigarettes

It's cheaper not to smoke at all. I use to smoke a pipe, but quit the stupid thing 43 years ago because was too lazy to go to the store for more tobacco when ran out

Edited: 11:21 am, May 28, 2013
4. Re: cost of pack of cigarettes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 30, 2014