We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tall chief RV camping

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
Tall chief RV camping

Hello,

Thinking about staying at Tall chief, we are coming from Edmonton, AB. Have a 28 ft travel trailer. Is this campground easy to accommodate trailers? how long is the drive into Seattle?

Any info would be appreciated!

4 replies to this topic
Renton, WA
1. Re: Tall chief RV camping

Check their website for size and amenities, or call them up.

Here is a map with a primary route and an alternate. I used automobile timing but you shouldn't rely on Google Maps timing anyway https://goo.gl/maps/CXhe9

I would allow an hour to 90 minutes because there are two floating bridges across Lake Washington and I-90, the one without tolls, gets heavy traffic.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 787
2. Re: Tall chief RV camping

That is a Thousand Trails property. Are you a member? Usually they have non-member campsites, but they may not be the nicest ones!

Here are some reviews of the RV park. Click on the blue link:

rvparkreviews.com/…

If you do a Google search you will find 3 Google reviews. Couldn't link to them.

Edited: 9:07 pm, July 25, 2014
western WA
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Outdoors / Adventure Travel, Family Travel
reviews: 14
3. Re: Tall chief RV camping

There is another one outside of Monroe called Thunderbird on Ben Howard Rd. For either, I hope you are towing a car. Seattle is no place for an RV.

It takes about an hour to get to the city from Monroe. There are more services available in Monroe than Fall City.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 787
4. Re: Tall chief RV camping

>> I hope you are towing a car<<

OP says they have a "28 foot travel trailer". That means they are towing it with either a pickup or a full size SUV. They'll leave the trailer at the RV park and use their towing vehicle in the city :-)

Reply to: Tall chief RV camping
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted