We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seattle hotel

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NY
seattle hotel

My flight gets into Seattle at 3 PM. Will be renting a car, staying overnight and driving the next day to Vancouver. I was thinking of staying in an airport hotel but would I still have access to restaurants in the downtown area? Looking for moderately priced hotel with parking. Is there a better choice than an airport hotel?

3 replies to this topic
Seattle
reviews: 14
1. Re: seattle hotel

If you want a moderately priced hotel with parking, then yes the airport is where you'd want to be.

You could come into downtown for dinner either by driving & parking (20-30 mins. depending on traffic) or could use LightRail public transportation.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 53
2. Re: seattle hotel

There are is a Marriott Courtyard and a Marriott Fairfield Inn both very near South Lake Union. Neither is extremely high priced, both are within easy reach of the interstate, and there are some nice restaurants (and other attractions) within walking distance of either.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 61
3. Re: seattle hotel

Another option would be to look for reasonable hotels to the north of Seattle. Seatac isn't the most exciting place. I would probably head into the city, store your luggage in the trunk, do whatever you plan to do in the city (dinner, a sight or two), and then drive north to like, Lynnwood, to stay the night. This is presuming that you are not going to spend another day in Seattle.

Reply to: seattle hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted