We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comcast Arena Transportation

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chattanooga...
reviews: 3
Comcast Arena Transportation

We are staying downtown w/o a car and want to know the best way to get to the Comcast Arena.

Thanks.

7 replies to this topic
Seattle
reviews: 14
1. Re: Comcast Arena Transportation

Well Everett is 29 miles north of downtown Seattle, so not exactly close. I went to the Comcast website thinking they'd show bus routes, but they only have car/driving directions. I'm no expert but thinking you'd need to figure out how to get there by bus?

suze

Renton, WA
2. Re: Comcast Arena Transportation

Here's a Google map with bus information.

https://goo.gl/maps/5xL7P

Chattanooga...
3. Re: Comcast Arena Transportation

thanks for that. We can rent a car for the day at the hotel, but don't really want to mess with that. Don't mind the long bus trip honestly.

Or, we might just stay in Everett for a day and then go to Seattle. I might visit a customer and can bill the company :)

western WA
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Outdoors / Adventure Travel, Family Travel
4. Re: Comcast Arena Transportation

You can get to Everett easily by bus. The Comcast arena is just two or three blocks from the Transit Center. However, it is more difficult to get home. Community Transit has very little in the way of late evening transit, and is pretty much wrapped up by 11 pm. This will affect you if you go to a hockey game or a concert. If you're going to a convention, it will be done for the day during a time when you can still get a bus.

They have double Decker buses on some routes - it is on my to-do list to figure out which ones and when so I can get on one! Mainly it is on routes to Seattle that go down I-5.

Chattanooga...
5. Re: Comcast Arena Transportation

We are going to a concert so we might need a car.

Seattle
6. Re: Comcast Arena Transportation

Renting a car would definitely be the easiest and most convenient. Then it's simply a straight-shot up I-5 freeway.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 65
7. Re: Comcast Arena Transportation

The trip by bus is about a hour and a half each direction. You might be able to take the train (Soundtransit.org) one direction if you time it right, but there is little options coming back.

I would probably steer you to renting a car just for ease and time savings. You are on vacation, with limited time in the city. With an additional three hours, you could do something like the Boeing Aircraft Plant tour and see planes being built, a ferry trip to Bainbridge Island, or more time at the Market...

Heck, could take the ferry to bainbridge, then drive up to Poulsbo, over to Kingston and then take the ferry to Mukilteo as a way to see a bit outside the city..

Edited: 5:34 pm, July 26, 2014
Reply to: Comcast Arena Transportation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted