We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Downtown Seattle Boston Ladies birthday

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
work
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Downtown Seattle Boston Ladies birthday

Where should we stay & what should we do on a Sat & Sun (leave Mon) birthday celebration in Seattle?

Should we celebrate the dinner at the Space Needle or somewhere better???

Thank you!

Seattle
Level Contributor
32,601 posts
14 reviews
11. Re: Downtown Seattle Boston Ladies birthday

People at my office stay at the Renaissance on business trips here to Seattle. I think you can do better. The location just isn't that great. Not in a huge bad way... but just so many hotels that are better situated. suze

work
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
12. Re: Downtown Seattle Boston Ladies birthday

Thanks, Suze!!!

Seattle
Level Contributor
32,601 posts
14 reviews
13. Re: Downtown Seattle Boston Ladies birthday

Sure, no problem. I'm still trying to figure out if you thought I was old or too young to answer your question about hotel and restaurant recommendations (lol)! suze

work
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
14. Re: Downtown Seattle Boston Ladies birthday

Thank you for pointing that out.

Most of the hotels I've checked were much pricier than The Renaissance.

We're looking to keep it in a nightly $300 range. The boutiques are listing $400-$600. Friday night is a loss because we arrive close to midnight.Sat & Sun we want to be out & about, then we leave early Mon morning.

So where do you think may be a good fit for location & our price point?

Thank you so much for taking the time to help us!

15. Re: Downtown Seattle Boston Ladies birthday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 04, 2015