We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reasonably priced spa for sweet 16

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kamiah, Idaho
Reasonably priced spa for sweet 16

I am bringing my daughter and a few friends over to Seattle for a weekend for a sweet 16 party. I'm thinking about doing one of the trapeze places, Marrakesh for one dinner, and a massage or facial for the three of them. Any recommendations on a reasonably priced salon/ spa that maybe offers packages?? Maybe even a hotel? Anywhere in Seattle area would be ok as we will have a car. Any other fun ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks

2 replies to this topic
Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Washington
reviews: 7
1. Re: Reasonably priced spa for sweet 16

I can't give a personal recommendation, but there are a number of spas/hair salons in downtown Seattle and beyond. http://www.seattle.com/dayspas/ www.washingtonspas.com/seattlesbestspas.php

western WA
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Outdoors / Adventure Travel, Family Travel
reviews: 14
2. Re: Reasonably priced spa for sweet 16

I don't know of any spas in the city. I mainly took my daughter to storefront pedicures for $25 or so.

If you have a car, the Pro Club in Redmond/Bellevue might be fun. It is very luxe, and is attached to a huge health club you could tour and possibly play around in. You can eat in your spa robes from their in house restaurant inside the spa lounge. Use of the lounge is free with any spa service, such as a massage or pedicure.

Be sure to take them to see the Troll in Fremont. If you will be in town on Sunday morning, go to the Fremont market (it is Sundays only), take a tour at Theo's Chocolate factory, then visit the troll and gasworks park. They're all very cool and great for group photos and having fun.

Edited: 9:45 am, February 13, 2014
Reply to: Reasonably priced spa for sweet 16
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted