We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In town for Seahawks monday night game

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ogden, Utah
reviews: 3
In town for Seahawks monday night game

We'll be flying in to SeaTac Monday morning and leaving Tuesday morning for the December 2nd Seahawks game. Any suggestions as to cheapest/easiest place to stay and how to get from the airport to hotel to game and back? There will be 3 of us-I'm hoping we can do without a car since there will be no sight seeing-just the game. Thanks for any help!

6 replies to this topic
Renton, WA
1. Re: In town for Seahawks monday night game

Piece of cake. Take the Link Light Rail from the airport to the Stadium stop...$2.75 per person each way. The Stadium stop serves both the football and baseball stadiums.

San Antonio, Texas
reviews: 190
2. Re: In town for Seahawks monday night game

You definitely do not need a car if you decide to stay downtown. Ive stayed at the Mayflower Park Hotel (Their website has specials sometimes like free breakfast or tickets to an attraction) and at Hyatt Olive 8. Both were within easy walking distances of the light rail

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 83
3. Re: In town for Seahawks monday night game

you can stay near the airport then take the light rail from airport right to the stadium. Couldn't be easier.. I'd use Hotwire as all hotels have some sort of shuttle to light rail station and or airport.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 89
4. Re: In town for Seahawks monday night game

The four mainstream hotels closest to Century Link Field are the Silver Cloud - Stadium (#32 TripAdvisor), Best Western Plus Pioneer Square (#27 TripAdvisor), Courtyard Seattle Downtown/Pioneer Square, and Arctic Club Doubletree (#15 TripAdvisor).

The Silver Cloud is closest to the stadium. In that sense it is also most isolated from the rest of town but you said you are not really planning on much other than the game and they do have a local shuttle if needed. It would be a quick walk from the hotel's location on 1st Avenue S. right down Brougham to the light rail stop on 4th at Brougham or a reasonably easy cab to/from the airport.

The Best Western and Arctic Club are both walkable to the stadium though and are also convenient to light rail.

Hope that helps

-K

Ketchikan
Destination Expert
for Ketchikan
reviews: 37
5. Re: In town for Seahawks monday night game

Given that you are leaving Tuesday AM, I would suggest the Coast Gateway hotel because it is literally right next door to the airport with free early AM breakfast and a free shuttle. I literally walk there from baggage claim in ten minutes rather than wait for the shuttle. It's an easy walk or five minute shuttle ride to the Light Rail when you are ready to go to the game and then you can sleep a bit later in the AM because you are virtually at the airport. Good on-site restaurant, too.

Ogden, Utah
reviews: 3
6. Re: In town for Seahawks monday night game

Great advice, exactly what I needed. Many thanks!

Reply to: In town for Seahawks monday night game
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted