We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking near Westin Seattle

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 28
Parking near Westin Seattle

Looking at staying at the Westin Seattle but $41 per day for parking is steep. Anywhere nearby that's close and safe and more reasonably priced, or is that what it costs in the downtown core?

3 replies to this topic
seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
1. Re: Parking near Westin Seattle

depends on when your here but just north of the Westin along 7th or 8th ave is tons of on street parking which is free after 6 pm and there lots of open lots. Should be a lot easier after 6 pm to park for free.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
2. Re: Parking near Westin Seattle

There are plenty of pay lots/garages all around that part of downtown that will cost less, e.g. $10 or $12 for all day "early birds," and maybe $5 - $10 for overnight. No in-and-out privileges, of course.

http://seattle.bestparking.com/

Seattle
reviews: 12
3. Re: Parking near Westin Seattle

Parking's expensive but you can definitley find less than $41 in one of the garages or lots nearby.

I never count on being able to find "free parking after 6pm"... most metered areas downtown now have to be paid until 8pm (for one thing). The other is it's impossible to find (or at least it always is for me). I can't think of when I've parked for free downtown in years now.

suze

Reply to: Parking near Westin Seattle
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted