We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boeing Factory Tour in Seattle

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 12
Boeing Factory Tour in Seattle

Can someone suggest how can I visit the Boeing Factory from Vancouver. I can come by train or bus as early as possible. Better still if any days tours available from Vancouver?? I don't mind spending the whole day in Seattle but I must return to Vancouver for night stay.

My hotel accomodation will be in Vancouver only.

Date is Oct 11 or 12

2 replies to this topic
Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
1. Re: Boeing Factory Tour in Seattle

I don't believe there are any tours from Vancouver to the Boeing plant.

One possibility for you would be to take the morning train from Vancouver to Everett, then get a taxi to take you from the Everett train station to the Future of Flight/Boeing Tour center. Make arrangements with the taxi to collect you after the tour, then you could return to the Greyhound bus station at Everett (same station as Amtrak) for an afternoon bus back to Vancouver. There's also a northbound train in the evening, but you'd be waiting in Everett for several hours.

There are also tours to the plant from Seattle, but the timing - from Vancouver to Seattle, tour, back to Seattle, back to Vancouver - would be pretty terrible.

Getting all the way to the tour center by public transit is complicated and involves a couple of long walks; and in October they'd probably be wet walks.

Edited: 3:00 pm, August 30, 2013
Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
2. Re: Boeing Factory Tour in Seattle

Just in case there's a misunderstanding, the Boeing factory tour is at their Everett plant, around 20 miles north of Seattle. The Museum of Flight, at Boeing Field, is in Seattle and is accessible by city bus from the town center. They are both very interesting places, but completely different destinations.

www.futureofflight.org

www.museumofflight.org

Reply to: Boeing Factory Tour in Seattle
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted