We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Andra vs Paramount hotel

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles
reviews: 17
Hotel Andra vs Paramount hotel

I will be in Seattle late September for a weekend. Both if these hotels are rated highly but I don't have a sense of their location to other things. I just want to be near restaurants and good walking and fun shops. I won't have a car.

Also would these hotels be considers over the top or snooty? I'm meeting someone there and I don't want to appear too high maintenance. Lol. ( even tho I am a bit). Any suggestions for slightly lower level hotel that is still charming and good location would also be appreciated.

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
reviews: 16
1. Re: Hotel Andra vs Paramount hotel

Hotel Andra. No comparison.

The Andra is consistently in the top 4 or 5 hotels in Seattle. It's a small, boutique hotel. I don't find it over the top or snooty, by any means, but people always have different reference points. Good bar, several good restaurants right on the block.

The Mayflower Park, is a traditional hotel, well-priced, that would be another good choice, good location, good bar, good restaurant.

Renton, WA
2. Re: Hotel Andra vs Paramount hotel

www.hotels.com, Click on maps in the upper right corner.

Edited: 6:25 pm, August 27, 2013
Los Angeles
3. Re: Hotel Andra vs Paramount hotel

Thank you! Andra it is!

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
reviews: 16
4. Re: Hotel Andra vs Paramount hotel

BTW - there is very little in Seattle that I would consider "over the top" or "snooty". It's just not the Northwest way of doing things. If anything, we are too casual, too comfortable, too unimpressed (or at least we try to be!).

Have a terrific trip.

Los Angeles
5. Re: Hotel Andra vs Paramount hotel

Yes, so I've heard! *lol*

Seattle
reviews: 12
6. Re: Hotel Andra vs Paramount hotel

Another vote for Hotel Andra.

Shreveport...
reviews: 1
7. Re: Hotel Andra vs Paramount hotel

I stayed at The Paramount last year and was a great hotel. Very comfortable and the location is further down from Pikes than Hotel Andra but is close to the Monorail and Westlake Center. Great location and great restaurant. Good luck with Hotel Andra and your "date" :)

Los Angeles
8. Re: Hotel Andra vs Paramount hotel

Thanks M2TRN!

I'm going to go by the Paramount whe there just to check it out for a other time.

9. Re: Hotel Andra vs Paramount hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 02, 2014