We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seattle Restaurant Week: April 7-11 & 14-18, 2013

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
reviews: 61
Seattle Restaurant Week: April 7-11 & 14-18, 2013

Hi All,

Just a heads up for anyone who will be in Seattle between the 7th and the 11th or the 14th and the 18th: Seattle restaurant week will be going on during that time, which means that some of the best restaurants are offering very reasonable prix fixe for dinner (and sometimes for lunch as well).

You can check out the list of restaurants here: seattletimes.com/seattlerestaurantweek/

My picks? RN74, Restaurant Zoe, LoLa, Lark, El Gaucho, and Tilth. All of those are super good and good deals for $28 per person.

Be sure to check yelp before you book. Some of the restaurants are good, but there are a couple that are just OK or offers better deals off of the restaurant week menu. For example, BOKA is a great happy hour spot, but the restaurant week deal isn't that much of a deal in comparison. In general, if yelp says 4.5 stars for a restaurant with more than 50 reviews, it's going to be pretty dang good.

Enjoy!

Dallas, Oregon
reviews: 300
1. Re: Seattle Restaurant Week: April 7-11 & 14-18, 2013

Great list. Wish I had the time (and money) to spend all those days in Seattle and try some places I haven't yet gotten to. Several of my faves are included. Among my recommendations: Andaluca, Dahlia Lounge, Margaux, Palace Kitchen, Purple Café & Wine Bar (downtown), Seastar (downtown), Serious Pie and The Georgian (in the Olympic Hotel).

Seattle, Wa
reviews: 24
2. Re: Seattle Restaurant Week: April 7-11 & 14-18, 2013

I generally don't think the restaurant week dinners are a great deal. I've nearly always been disappointed even at really good restaurants--after all, they're offering menu items that are cost effective and that they can churn out great numbers of. Especially if you're someone that rarely orders dessert, like me--I'd rather pay a few bucks more and get the app and entree I want, rather than items that wouldn't be my first pick, plus a boring dessert (the desserts are always SO boring).

I do think the lunches are fun, since it's easy enough to spend $15 on a work lunch downtown on one course. Last time around I went to ART, Steelhead Diner and Lecosho. None of the food blew me away (though I like these restaurants when I choose my own items from the larger menu) but it was a nice time and certainly worth $15.

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 61
3. Re: Seattle Restaurant Week: April 7-11 & 14-18, 2013

Just got back from a Restaurant Week dinner out at Restaurant Zoe. Check it out! …blogspot.com/2013/04/restaurant-week-at-res…

4. Re: Seattle Restaurant Week: April 7-11 & 14-18, 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, April 13, 2014