We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Mayflower Park Hotel to Ferry to Victoria

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bendigo, Australia
reviews: 4
From Mayflower Park Hotel to Ferry to Victoria

We are planning a 5 night stay in Seattle in April 2013. If we were to stop at the Mayflower Park or the Alexis Hotel how do we get to where the Ferry departs to Victoria. Is it walkable? We are from Australia and have never been to Seattle before. If anyone has another suggestion of a hotel we would be only to pleased to hear it. I have searched TA and I am becoming a bit confused. Thanks in advance for any information.

Dallas, Oregon
reviews: 300
1. Re: From Mayflower Park Hotel to Ferry to Victoria

I'm not sure what pier the Victoria Clipper leaves from, so I can't judge walking distance.If it is walkable, it would be downhill from either hotel. Coming back, uphill. Taxi fare probably would be pretty reasonable, most likely under $10.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
2. Re: From Mayflower Park Hotel to Ferry to Victoria

Mayflower would be my choice for a very central great location for sightseeing. The Alexis is very nice but a little far from the central part of downtown. Personally I would take a taxi. you could walk but it would be a little long for most people. If its an early morning departure the taxi would be my first choice.

Victoria, Canada
reviews: 62
3. Re: From Mayflower Park Hotel to Ferry to Victoria

The Clipper departs Seattle from Pier 69 ( very close to the cruise ship terminal). From the Mayflower Hotel on 405 Olive Way, the distance to Pier 69 is 1.0 miles. Given the close proximity I would suggest that you inquire with your hotel as to whether or not they have a shuttle.

Here is a link to the Clipper Website:

www.clippervacations.com/faq/directions.html

Seattle
reviews: 14
4. Re: From Mayflower Park Hotel to Ferry to Victoria

Mayflower Park would be my choice. I love that hotel and it's a slightly more central location imo than Alexis (which is south close to Pioneer Square). If you have little to no baggage, the walk to the pier is do-able (or a very short taxi ride).

suze

Bendigo, Australia
reviews: 4
5. Re: From Mayflower Park Hotel to Ferry to Victoria

Thanks for the replies everyone. I will have more questions in due course.

6. Re: From Mayflower Park Hotel to Ferry to Victoria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, December 16, 2013