We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation from pier 69 to sea-tac

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manhattan, Kansas
transportation from pier 69 to sea-tac

how do i book transportation from pier 69 to the airport (sea-tac)? our cruise reaches port at 8:00 am, the plane we want to book leaves at 11:20. Does that give us enough time to get there, or should I book a different flight. that flight is the most convient if it's possible.

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Washington
reviews: 7
1. Re: transportation from pier 69 to sea-tac

Please take a moment to read the traveler article on the upper right-hand side of this page about Cruises from Seattle: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g60878-c50949/Seattle…

Seattle
reviews: 12
2. Re: transportation from pier 69 to sea-tac

I would use a taxi. How long after the 8am reaching port will it take you to actually be off the ship? Do you know?

To get to SeaTac from Pier 69 should take about 30 mins or so that time of day.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 83
3. Re: transportation from pier 69 to sea-tac

you either wait in the taxi line or prearrange a towncar or limo. It should be $40 for a taxi and perhaps $45 for a towncar. You can also call a flat rate taxi to save a little bit

flatrateforhire.com

Unless there is major traffic 25-30 minutes to seatac is reasonable.

4. Re: transportation from pier 69 to sea-tac

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, December 16, 2013