We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seattle hotel near Pier 91

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 1
Seattle hotel near Pier 91

We will be leaving on the Golden Princess from Pier 91 in Seattle on June 6. Can anyone suggest a hotel somewhere near Pier 91 and close enough to walk to some Seattle attractions?

Seattle
reviews: 1
1. Re: Seattle hotel near Pier 91

Probably the closest hotel would be the Homewood Suites on Western. But I'd stay in a more central downtown location--the taxi fare difference to the pier isn't going to be more than a few dollars and I'd rather be more centrally located to be able to walk to sightseeing and restaurants.

One good moderately priced (for Seattle) and centrally located hotel is the Mayflower Park. But there are others; you might consider doing a search to see other posts on Seattle hotels and/or look at the insider page on where to stay in Seattle.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
2. Re: Seattle hotel near Pier 91

read the article before you go on left. I wrote a section on where to stay in Seattle that explains some choices for you.

Seattle
reviews: 14
3. Re: Seattle hotel near Pier 91

I wouldn't worry about staying close to the pier. I'd pick a central downtown Seattle hotel (Mayflower Park, Hotel Max, Roosevelt, Warwick, etc.) and simply take a taxi when it's time to go to the ship. It's not far.

Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Family Travel
reviews: 16
4. Re: Seattle hotel near Pier 91

I am with Suze. Downtown Seattle is quite compact, hotels clustered in the same general area, a taxi fare to the pier will be not much.

5. Re: Seattle hotel near Pier 91

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, October 05, 2009