We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Fare

Which Seattle hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
reviews: 6
Taxi Fare

Okay...here is the silly question of the day. Anyone know about how much a taxi would cost from Lower Queen Anne to either the waterfront or heart of downtown, i.e. near market?

Valet parking at both the hotels I am considering runs more that $30 a day, and I have access to free parking near the Seattle Center. Since I will have a suitcase, and eight year old daughter in tow, I would like to avoid hopping on the bus if I can. But, if the taxi fare back and forth is going to be comprable to the valet parking, then I will just pay for that instead.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Seattle
reviews: 14
1. Re: Taxi Fare

I can't image it will be more than $10.00 each way? It's a fairly short distance. If you tell me where exactly to where exactly, I'll call Yellow Cab and ask for you.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
2. Re: Taxi Fare

taxi rates just went up but I agree with Suze. Drog is $2.50 and 2.50 per mile plus wait time.

Seattle
reviews: 14
3. Re: Taxi Fare

Yes, I called Yellow Cab to confirm, and it is $7-12 depending on exactly where to where, from Lower Queen Anne to the waterfront or a central part of downtown hotel.

Oregon
reviews: 6
4. Re: Taxi Fare

Thanks Suze!! I didn't figure it would be much more than that.

By the way, I am working just as hard in my office in downtown Portland. There must be something going around and it has made it's way down here!

5. Re: Taxi Fare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 12, 2009