We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkel rentals in Kona?

Which Kailua-Kona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
reviews: 2
Snorkel rentals in Kona?

Hi. My husband and I arrive for our first trip without our 5 kids in 8 years! We plan to do some snorkelling and wonder where a good place to rent equipment would be. We will be staying at the Courtyard King Kamehameha for the first part of our trip. We are also interested in Manta ray night snorkel. Can we book that when we get there?

Thanks so much!

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
reviews: 13
1. Re: Snorkel rentals in Kona?

Snorkel Bob's is a great place to rent gear, maybe 10 minutes south of you on Ali'i drive. Lots of reviews of the manta dives, I'd book one before you come.

San Diego...
reviews: 20
2. Re: Snorkel rentals in Kona?

Check out Aloha Kayak. They have snorkel gear to rent and also do guided night tours with the Manta rays. I've had really great experience with company and they have really great reviews.

Hilo, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Hilo, Island of Hawaii
reviews: 4
3. Re: Snorkel rentals in Kona?

Snorkel Bob's has been specializing in snorkel gear rental for decades, and they have it down.

I would weigh the cost of renting vs buying some of your own gear though.

4. Re: Snorkel rentals in Kona?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kailua-Kona