We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What plans are for the vacant hotel next to Outrigger...

Which Kailua-Kona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego, CA
reviews: 1
What plans are for the vacant hotel next to Outrigger...

Any info about this hotel is helpful!

Palm Springs...
reviews: 68
1. Re: What plans are for the vacant hotel next to Outrigger...

Aloha.......

Well, for one thing it has been demolished......and yes it stood for many a year as a derlict.

Well its gone......and the grouunds are being transformed in to a park and sports center, not another hotel. they are cutting some trees and planting grass.....

It will be a while until it opens as a park. Right now it is closed to entry for construction.

HD

Chesterfield, Mich.
reviews: 8
2. Re: What plans are for the vacant hotel next to Outrigger...

Darn, I wanted to buy it and re-open it!

Los Angeles
3. Re: What plans are for the vacant hotel next to Outrigger...

Demolished?

Now I'm scared. I just rented five nights with the Outrigger Keauhou Beach Resort from RoyalHawaii.com. Are we talking about the same place?

pennsylvania
4. Re: What plans are for the vacant hotel next to Outrigger...

I believe the previous posters were referring to the hotel NEXT TO the Outrigger, devonlas, so no worries. We're staying at the Outrigger next week and they answer the phone when we call which I doubt they'd do if it was flattened to dust. ;)

Los Angeles
5. Re: What plans are for the vacant hotel next to Outrigger...

Does this mean there is going to be construction next to the new Outrigger Keauhou?

Palm Springs...
reviews: 68
6. Re: What plans are for the vacant hotel next to Outrigger...

Aloha......

Sorry for the scare......the outrigger is just fine the dump next to is is now a lawn.

this is to be a park and rec. center for locals and no construction is going on......I drive by it daily.

hD