We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luxury villa

Which Brac Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
perth
reviews: 50
luxury villa

I am looking for a luxury 3 bedroom villa to rent on the island of Brac in July within walking distance to the sea and am hoping someone can recommend a good agent or internet site to help with my search.

Thank you.

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
reviews: 11
1. Re: luxury villa

Google? and then web sites like www.luxurycroatianvillas.com, croatiagems.co.uk, www.croatianvillas.com etc, etc

Edmonton
reviews: 6
2. Re: luxury villa

You can read about my experience on Island of Brac during the summer of 2011. Just visit my blog site here:

zkahlina.ca/eng/…

perth
3. Re: luxury villa

Thanks, enjoyed the blog. We would probably prefer a free standing house so I will keep searching.

Rijeka, Croatia
4. Re: luxury villa

Hi,

I hav found someting in Pusca ( small town on Islan Brac)

www.webadria.com/details.php…

perth
5. Re: luxury villa

Thank you I will look into it.

6. Re: luxury villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Brac Island