We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation Rental 2013

Which Zell am See hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sutton, MA
reviews: 20
Vacation Rental 2013

Hello:

Thank you all for your help in the past and I hope you are doing well.

My wife and I are thinking of taking a two week vacation focusing on Austria, Bavaria and Northern Italy around the Dolomites. We have been in the area before and really loved it and were thinking of renting a small cottage in a location where we can take day trips to these areas. We loved the Salzkammergut area as well. We would either like to rent one cottage in the right area for two weeks or are willing to rent two cottages for one week each. We will be travelling in mid to late May. I think the only way of any chance of getting exactly what we want is to describe it and hope one of you has found such a place. So, here is my dream list: Private home with all the fixings, reasonable price, some sort of view...nountains or lake, not too hard to get to other areas. It will only be my wife and I and we would prefer not to be in a village surrounded by other houses....but not too far from stores etc. I know I ask for a lot but someone may have found the perfect spot for us already. Thanks for your help.

1. Re: Vacation Rental 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 05, 2013