We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PC hotel with kids

Which Pedasi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New England
reviews: 4
PC hotel with kids

Hi - We are loking for a B&B for 3 nights when we are in PC. We are a family of 5 with 3 young kids so would ideally have adjoijning rooms or a suite or a BIG room for us all. Any thoughts? I am having a roughtime finiding it and trying to stay away from chain hotels/ big ones, etc and find something more 'authentic' and not too $$$.

Thanks!!

Panama City, Panama
reviews: 79
1. Re: PC hotel with kids

II would suggest B & B LaEstancia on Ancon Hill-the highest spot in Panama City. There is a home-like feel to it and many common areas to hang out. They will arrange transportation very easily for you also. It is a no frills place, great breakfast, wonderful open common areas on several levels AND wonderful wildlife - you can see monkeys in the trees while eating breakfast on the patio, and resident sloth and exotic birds in the trees nearby. They also have two huge suites available that would definitely accommodate your family. The suites have private balconies also where you can sit out and watch the birds, monkeys, etc.

It is kid friendly there.

Also wonderful views of the entire city from their open balcony/common area and the Bridge of Americas over the Canal which is spectacular; especially at night when it is lit up in all its glory.

There is a reason B & B LaEstancia stays near the number ONE spot or IS THE #1 Place for accommodations in all Panama City! I have stayed there many times, and you can also read my review on the place!

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294480-d317633…

Enjoy !

Medellin, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Panama City
reviews: 69
2. Re: PC hotel with kids

Just an alternative - I don't know your budget but the Hotel Panama has a really big pool, if that is a requirement the kids have, it is not a B&B and is located in Cangrejo area, middle of the citty basically.

There is an interesting mostly outdoor aquarium on the Causeway the kids should like, has great views of the canal also.

3. Re: PC hotel with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 23, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Pedasi
More Pedasi Topics