We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serious Southwest Air Sale Through Thursday

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
reviews: 3
Serious Southwest Air Sale Through Thursday

See:

http://www.southwest.com/?int=GNAVHOMELOGO

Available only on southwest.com or swabiz.com.

Purchase from Feb. 5 through Feb. 7, 2013, 11:59 pm for the respective time zone of the originating city.

Travel Apr. 3 through June 8, 2013.

Blackout Dates Apply: Boston, Providence, and Manchester: Apr 12-13, Apr 15-16. System blackouts include May 10, 17, 23-24, 27-28.

Travel valid every day except Sundays.

Based on nonstop flights. Select markets. Exclusions and restrictions apply.

Some flights operated by AirTran Airways. Available on published, scheduled service only.

Service to Branson, Missouri begins on March 9, 2013.

Displayed prices include all government taxes and fees.

Seats are limited. Fares may vary by destinations, flight, and day of week and won't be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.

Fares are available for one-way travel.

Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare's rules apply.

Fares are not combinable with Senior Fares.

Just booked my late May trip.

Edited: 6:58 pm, February 05, 2013
Nashville, TN
reviews: 7
1. Re: Serious Southwest Air Sale Through Thursday

Saw this and also got my airfare booked for May! The prices are great.

Edited: 7:20 pm, February 05, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
reviews: 1
2. Re: Serious Southwest Air Sale Through Thursday

How is the weather in late May typically?

College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
reviews: 3
3. Re: Serious Southwest Air Sale Through Thursday

Expect daily highs (late afternoon) in the mid to high 80s, daily lows (very early morning) in the low 70s, and about average rainfall and humidity by New Orleans standards. Nothing particularly remarkable for Gulf Coast residents, but can feel rather warm and humid to those typically residing North of the Mason-Dixon line.

Odessa, Texas
reviews: 23
4. Re: Serious Southwest Air Sale Through Thursday

Thank you so much for posting this. I was going to book the first part of March for our April trip, but this turned out to be so much better. I had been looking at the Holiday Inn French Quarter, which we stayed at back in 2004, for a little over $1,500 for 5 nights. I ended up booking the Bienville House for $1,227. A savings of $300. Much appreciated! :)

Schulenburg, Texas
reviews: 28
5. Re: Serious Southwest Air Sale Through Thursday

Loopwhole, you are my hero! I knew a May trip wouldn't work for us, so we planned to do a quick summer one whenever it worked out. Well, your SWA tip sealed the deal. We're going in very early June......thanks so much for the heads up on this and as always, the super info. and advice. BTW, our June flights are $100. < we paid for our trip last month :).

Chicago, Illinois
6. Re: Serious Southwest Air Sale Through Thursday

Whew! Just booked our tickets for son's graduation in May. These 2 tickets cost what one would've cost on American or United. I was waiting for them to come down.

Thanks, Loopwhole! I owe you a drink for sure! :-)

Baltimore, Maryland
7. Re: Serious Southwest Air Sale Through Thursday

Yeah, thanks Loopwhole. I knew I wanted to go back after this past weekend, but I didn't think I'd be doing it as soon as late May. The excitement from last weekend hasn't even worn off yet and I'm already excited for my next visit!

Los Angeles
reviews: 7
8. Re: Serious Southwest Air Sale Through Thursday

Got our FQF flights!!

Punta Gorda, Florida
reviews: 5
9. Re: Serious Southwest Air Sale Through Thursday

We just booked for end of April.

Moncton, Canada
reviews: 45
10. Re: Serious Southwest Air Sale Through Thursday

Being a jealous Canadian who pays more in taxed than you guys do on the total airfare, I don't even want to know how cheap this sale was!!! :)