We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Willie Lockett & The All Purpose Blies Band coming back

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City
reviews: 4
Willie Lockett & The All Purpose Blies Band coming back

So excited to share that Willie Lockett & The All Purpose Blues Band is going to be playing Sunday evenings,(8-12), at The Funky Pirate starting January 27. Love, Love, Love these guys.

So glad they are gonna be back in the FQ.

Schulenburg, Texas
reviews: 30
21. Re: Willie Lockett & The All Purpose Blies Band coming back

I sent my message this A.M.

AR
reviews: 6
22. Re: Willie Lockett & The All Purpose Blies Band coming back

Willie is NOT listed on the Tropical Isle website as a band at Funky Pirate...keep fingers crossed and send messages supporting bringing them back as regulars on the schedule.

Kansas City
reviews: 4
23. Re: Willie Lockett & The All Purpose Blies Band coming back

They played at FP Friday and Saturday noon to 4, rocked the house. I was told they will back in regular line up starting in March, (after the contracts that idiot mgr signed are all finished). She is gone so things should be back to normal soon.

They played House of Blues Friday 5-9. We didn't go but heard it was great.

Moncton, Canada
reviews: 47
24. Re: Willie Lockett & The All Purpose Blies Band coming back

I hope they come back on a regular basis. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed their show when I watched it on the webcam yesterday.

AR
reviews: 6
25. Re: Willie Lockett & The All Purpose Blies Band coming back

KCK...thanks for saying "that idiot mgr"...I have thought that, but didn't put it into words! Finally.... my favorite Blues band back one block from my apt. I will have friends visiting in April and can't wait to take them to Funky Pirate to meet/see the band.

26. Re: Willie Lockett & The All Purpose Blies Band coming back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 12, 2014