We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

planning first trip to NOLA help!

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
il
planning first trip to NOLA help!

I am in the process of planning a first trip to NOLA and need help!. My husband and I are loking to travel the first week of March. Can anyone give suggestions for Hotels, Restaurants, Things to do. I would like to find a centrally located hotel that isn't too noisy but still close enough to all the fun. Also will spring breakers be an issue in March? We are a mid 40's couple that enjoy a great time but dont want the college bar experience to be the focus of our trip. looking for a well balanced NOLA experience probably budgeting 200-250 night for hotel...........Please help!!!!

College Station...
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
reviews: 3
11. Re: planning first trip to NOLA help!

For optimum assistance with hotel selection, it will help if we know whether you prefer a smaller "boutique" or larger "full service", something somewhat modern or more "NewOrleanish", lower, medium or higher rate range, and, for location, some of the activities that you are finding particularly interesting.

massachusetts
reviews: 61
12. Re: planning first trip to NOLA help!

We are a week away from our second trip to New Orleans we went last Jan. and we stayed at the Hotel La Marais right in the french quarter it is new clean and has a continental breakfast included as well as a nice bar and pool area, we did not have a car but I hear it is pricey to park if you do. This year we have rented an apartment for aboout115 a day over in the warehouse district across from the museum through vrbo we have used this site several times to rent on several trips.

13. Re: planning first trip to NOLA help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 06, 2014