We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drinking water- along with the other libations

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon
reviews: 14
drinking water- along with the other libations

Hello

My wife and I are water drinkers,[as with other libations], is tap water ok to drink or should a person stick to bottled water? With other travels, we found beer to be cheaper than water, is water priced more than beer in NOLA?

What is a general price a person can expect to pay for water or a go cup of beer in tourist areas?

Cheers

Saskatoon
11. Re: drinking water- along with the other libations

I appreciate all the info, as usual the people who read the travel forum, understand the questions asked.

We have been places where on site water in restaurants and resorts being fine, but not off site. While I understand the water is treated, there may be times when water has a strong chlorine, or mineral to it. That was what I was refering too.

Thanks all

Cheers

New York City, New...
reviews: 3
12. Re: drinking water- along with the other libations

When I visit, I usually dart into one of two Walgreens drugstores in the French Quarter and pick up a couple of half-gallon jugs of Kentwood Springs water. (Am guessing it's cheaper at Walgreens than it would be at a smaller package store.)

WALGREENS

134 Royal Street (corner of Iberville)

619 Decatur Street (between Toulouse & St. Peter)

Edited: 7:58 pm, December 30, 2012
Saskatoon
13. Re: drinking water- along with the other libations

perfect! Thanks for the heads - up and addy.

Cheers

14. Re: drinking water- along with the other libations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 05, 2014