We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

something a little different

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon
reviews: 31
something a little different

Good Day! Myself and wife are planning a trip to NoLa from Mar.20-30/13. I have read the forums, checked the links and am aware of all the festivals of music, food and the usual tourist trips and walks.

What we are looking for, is a little more unique and personal like people who love their city and would like to show tourists around. You know, to the places, one as a traveler, may over look. Little gems only the locals know etc. We like the swamp tour during night and such, little twists to make an adventure to remember.

We will not be renting a vehicle and are lodged in the upper french quarter.

Any ideas or contacts would be welcome, New Orleans is a beautiful and wicked Lady, and we'd like to see her all! The input on tripadvisor forum is full of great people and ideas! We hope you have more for us!

Cheers from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan , Canada

Saskatoon
reviews: 31
21. Re: something a little different

Good Day Sir.

I just saw your face again in the weird New Orleans blog web site. Many good reviews of you and your story telling! I am already a fan!

Once I show your website to my wife , I am sure she will agree to have a tour from you during or trip. You are indeed the edge and person we would hope to meet wherever we travel.

Just thought I would say hello, till we chat again.

Cheers

massachusetts
reviews: 65
22. Re: something a little different

I would recommened tours by Racontours we took the tour last year and found him to be extremely knowledgable and he keeps his groups small also for the price you go to Commanders Palace for lunch...we had a private room and our small group was treated like VIP's! It was one of our more memorable highlights

23. Re: something a little different

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 04, 2014