We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for food crawl

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 2
Suggestions for food crawl

I want to spend a day in NO doing my own food crawl, exploring different neighborhoods and tasting much of the food. Any suggestions for not to miss places and foods to eat? Thanks.

Vancouver, Wa
reviews: 10
11. Re: Suggestions for food crawl

We always stay in the Marigny. Everyone has given you some of our favs. (first night chicken at The Praline Company, Cake Café for a sweet treat and always go for a cocktail at Schiro’s) But please don't miss out on Cafe Nero at Who Dat Coffee Café, even if you have breakfast at your B&B. Sit outside and watch the neighborhood. You'll feel like one of the locals.

They also have a new place near them called "Milkfish". Filipino food. We'll have to try it next visit!

Montreal
reviews: 8
12. Re: Suggestions for food crawl

i created my own list of must visits when we go in february on yelp if you want to take a look, they're mostly in marigny and the bywater area:) i even put a little note for must tries in some:P I spent a good couple of months researching the must tries...hehehe. we're big foodies. there are a couple of shops and bars too but you can click on restaurants at the top if you just want to look at those.

http://www.yelp.ca/user_details_bookmarks?userid=nzerzomJFX3E10Z2YqcFTA&cc=US&city=New+Orleans&state=LA

Edited: 4:54 pm, December 31, 2012
Arlington, TX
Destination Expert
for Fort Worth
reviews: 331
13. Re: Suggestions for food crawl

You can rent bikes thru Confederacy of Cruisers in the Marigny and a place in the quarter we passed on Dauphine I think. Great way to get around!

14. Re: Suggestions for food crawl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 06, 2014