We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where for Saturday Lunch/Brunch?

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore
reviews: 26
Where for Saturday Lunch/Brunch?

Planning a trip in May and will have Saturday free until we leave for airport around 3:30-4:00. Was thinking about Commander's for Jazz Brunch after the cemetary tour across the street. We have been to Commander's for dinner previously many years ago so not tied to that. If you had to eat one Saturday lunch/brunch before you leave, where would you eat? Thanks. jck

Kansas City
reviews: 4
1. Re: Where for Saturday Lunch/Brunch?

I think Commanders only has Jazz Brunch on Sunday. Have had lunch there on Saturday and it wasn't the Jazz Brunch.

Baltimore
reviews: 26
2. Re: Where for Saturday Lunch/Brunch?

Their web-site shows Sat & Sunday Brunch and lunch on M-F ..... since it is my last meal in New Orleans for this trip, there will no doubt be alcohol involved.....but after 3 days of partying, I am not too sure it would be 25 cent martinis anyway!

3. Re: Where for Saturday Lunch/Brunch?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, December 17, 2013